Marga Institute will be conducting Development Dialogues in three districts (Kalutara, Mannar, and Trincomalee) with grant support from the Asia Foundation. The Institute will work closely with six Civil Society Organisations based in the districts. The dialogues are designed to bring communities together and design a project for sustainable development solutions for all community groups.
WHAT’S NEW AT MARGA INSTITUTE?
- Supporting Collaboration Between Civil Society and Legislators
- Designing and Conducting Focus Group Discussions for the New Youth Policy
- Mapping of Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination Capacity of Key Justice Sector Institutions in Sri Lanka
- Implementing an Advocacy and Communication Campaign in 2022 for Climate Promise
- Official Languages Policy (OLP) Monitoring Centre
- Monitoring Online and Offline Media Platforms to assess their impact on minority communities
- Building social cohesion through Development Dialogues
- Agriculture labour productivity conundrum in Sri Lanka
- We welcome the new governing council members of the Marga Institute
- Marga Research Programme with Gamani Corea Foundation