The Institute is conducting Focus Group Discussions in all 25 Districts of Sri Lanka to understand youth aspirations and constraints they face to achieve their full potential to develop a youth policy.
WHAT’S NEW AT MARGA INSTITUTE?
- Designing and Conducting Focus Group Discussions for the New Youth Policy
- Mapping of Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination Capacity of Key Justice Sector Institutions in Sri Lanka
- Implementing an Advocacy and Communication Campaign in 2022 for Climate Promise
- Official Languages Policy (OLP) Monitoring Centre
- Monitoring Online and Offline Media Platforms to assess their impact on minority communities
- Building social cohesion through Development Dialogues
- Agriculture labour productivity conundrum in Sri Lanka
- We welcome the new governing council members of the Marga Institute
- Marga Research Programme with Gamani Corea Foundation
- SDG Mainstreamed Mid Term Development Plans for selected Municipal Councils and Urban Councils in North, North Central, Eastern, and Uva Provinces.