UNDP assigned the Institute the task of reviewing data collection, analysis, and dissemination methods in place in justice sector institutions, including the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), Attorney General’s Department (AGD), Government Analyst’s Department (GAD), Legal Draftsman’s Department (LDD), Sri Lanka Police Department and Prisons Department.
WHAT’S NEW AT MARGA INSTITUTE?
- Designing and Conducting Focus Group Discussions for the New Youth Policy
- Mapping of Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination Capacity of Key Justice Sector Institutions in Sri Lanka
- Implementing an Advocacy and Communication Campaign in 2022 for Climate Promise
- Official Languages Policy (OLP) Monitoring Centre
- Monitoring Online and Offline Media Platforms to assess their impact on minority communities
- Building social cohesion through Development Dialogues
- Agriculture labour productivity conundrum in Sri Lanka
- We welcome the new governing council members of the Marga Institute
- Marga Research Programme with Gamani Corea Foundation
- SDG Mainstreamed Mid Term Development Plans for selected Municipal Councils and Urban Councils in North, North Central, Eastern, and Uva Provinces.