We welcome Dr Ahilan Kadiragama, Mr Indrajit Aponsu, Mr Sunil Hettiarachchi, Mr Kithsiri Wijesundera, Mr D.C. Dissanayaka and Dr Indrani Talagala to the Governing Council of Marga Institute.
WHAT’S NEW AT MARGA INSTITUTE?
- Supporting Collaboration Between Civil Society and Legislators
- Designing and Conducting Focus Group Discussions for the New Youth Policy
- Mapping of Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination Capacity of Key Justice Sector Institutions in Sri Lanka
- Implementing an Advocacy and Communication Campaign in 2022 for Climate Promise
- Official Languages Policy (OLP) Monitoring Centre
- Monitoring Online and Offline Media Platforms to assess their impact on minority communities
- Building social cohesion through Development Dialogues
- Agriculture labour productivity conundrum in Sri Lanka
- We welcome the new governing council members of the Marga Institute
- Marga Research Programme with Gamani Corea Foundation