We launched our online training web portal/platform. The Fuse Class Room will be used to conduct all our online training programmes. We used this platform to train Community Based Organizations and Civil Society Groups in Puttalam and Colombo on mystery customer research methodologies and PR skills. Programme Officers of UNDP will be trained in April 2021, by Marga Resource Personnel on how to write effective proposals.
WHAT’S NEW AT MARGA INSTITUTE?
- Implementing an Advocacy and Communication Campaign in 2022 for Climate Promise
- Official Languages Policy (OLP) Monitoring Centre
- Monitoring Online and Offline Media Platforms to assess their impact on minority communities
- Building social cohesion through Development Dialogues
- Agriculture labour productivity conundrum in Sri Lanka
- We welcome the new governing council members of the Marga Institute
- Marga Research Programme with Gamani Corea Foundation
- SDG Mainstreamed Mid Term Development Plans for selected Municipal Councils and Urban Councils in North, North Central, Eastern, and Uva Provinces.
- Resource Collection of Media Reform Lanka
- Survey to measure and track the progress of compliance of Public authorities on Official Languages Policy